Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello

Hi I am Alex and this is my blog that starts today and will toss you some interesting ideas and insights into the current state of the global economy.

I want to encourage you to sign up and participate, share your ideas and insights making this experience as complete and rich (in information) as possible.

As an average human being i clearly am limited in knowledge and vision, please help me and post your opinion. I only have one demand - if you feel strongly about something, wait 5 minutes and think twice about what you are really wanting to say. Writing down emotions is not going to help anyone become more successful.

thats all,
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. great idea! i am excited to follow your blog and discuss these wild economic times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with thewifey and I am very interrested to read your business news from overseas.

    ReplyDelete